Was born in 1979 in Yerevan in a family of state employees
- The N38 secondary school after Belinski
- Yerevan State Linguistic University after V. Brusov
- The University of Management and development of Education
- The University of International Relations after A.Shirakatsi
- In 2001 got the qualification of a manager of organizations
Length of service
- General manager of “Sarek” LLC
- The chief of general staff of “Auxiliary Law-Enforcement Detachments of Yerevan”
- Executive Director of “Transkonservise” LLC
- Advisor to Director General of “AIG Service” CJSC
- Chairman of Board of Progressive Party of Armenia
- The chairman of governing body of PPA Is an author of many scientific works, articles and publications
- In 2000 Progressive Party of Armenia
- In 2002 “Auxiliary law-abiding detachment of Yerevan” (NGO)
- In 2004 Public Union “Stability”
Is engaged in public and political activities: Elected to the political council of Prosperous Armenia party during the regular 5th congress of the party.
- 26.02.2011 Coordinator of Kentron (Center) district campaign headquarter.
- 14.04.2011 Head of the initiating group of Armenian-Russian NGO Union . During the Founding Assembly Mr.Urikhanyan was elected as a member of Executive board and was appointed as the Coordinator of the Union by Mr. Tsarukyan, the President of the Union.
- On May 06, 2012 was elected a deputy of National Assembly of RA by the proportional electoral system.
- On June 8, 2012 Responsible for Information and Public Relations of the “Prosperous Armenia” party
- On May 16, 2015 Tigran Urikhanyan was elected chairman of the “Alliance” Progressive Centrist Party during party’s founding congress